9/11/2018 6:02:54 PM +00:00
We updated our 3x2 and 4x1 labels to be more OLCC compliant
- Larger font
- Includes store name, license #
- Includes state category
These labels are intended to work with our OLCC Compliant label stock. For more information about compliance labels please see the Hardware section »
Members Labels OLCC Compliance Update
4/14/2018 8:28:38 AM +00:00
We made some changes this morning to the way our METRC buttons work to improve system performace.
- The Refreh Metrc Packages button has been removed from the Products page. This button is now on the Intake Metrc Packages page. Use this button to help you retrieve new package intake data.
- On the Products page clicking a number in the METRC column will cause that Metrc number to be refresh from the Metrc server
- When uploading sales to Metrc we have limited the upload to ony display 100 sales at a time. After uploading all of your sales, refreh the Metrc upload page to make sure there are not any left. Keep uploading until your sales upload queue is empty
We are open today Saturday. Please feel free to call me with any questions about this update.
- Raja (971) 276 - 3371
Members Update Compliance
4/11/2018 1:31:30 AM +00:00
We have posted the last of the major changes in the compliance update.
- Better controls to prevent inventory from going into the negative
- Easy refresh for Metrc packge data from the products page
- Enhanced Metrc Sales upload
- New Metrc Sales Reporting controls
- New Package Weight field added to labels
If you have questions about this update please give us a call. Thanks! Raja (971) 276 - 3371
Members Update OLCC Compliance
3/19/2018 3:03:08 PM +00:00
We routinely retake the Metrc compliance exam to make sure that we continue to build the best POS system for state level compliance.
Featured Members Metrc Compliance
9/16/2017 8:16:08 PM +00:00
Back to Blog
Marijuana Product Transfers
No licensee may receive marijuana items from outside the licensed OLCC system
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC Recreational Marijuana Program website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
- All marijuana items must be tracked and transferred within Metrc.
- The only “unsourced” items that can be entered into Metrc are start-up inventory that has been approved by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, or producers’ immature plants and seeds during their first 90 days of licensure.
- All license types can transfer waste items to each other; waste items must be tracked as waste in CTS and may never become a “usable” product.
- All license types can make returns (the original product purchased) to the license they directly bought the product from.
- A joint on its own is considered usable marijuana.
- A joint with anything added, including kief, is considered a marijuana product.
Each license type has specific privileges for the transfer of marijuana and marijuana products
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC RMP website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
Compliance OLCC Bulletin Transfers Members Featured