9/16/2017 8:16:08 PM +00:00
Marijuana Product Transfers
No licensee may receive marijuana items from outside the licensed OLCC system
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC Recreational Marijuana Program website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
- All marijuana items must be tracked and transferred within Metrc.
- The only “unsourced” items that can be entered into Metrc are start-up inventory that has been approved by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, or producers’ immature plants and seeds during their first 90 days of licensure.
- All license types can transfer waste items to each other; waste items must be tracked as waste in CTS and may never become a “usable” product.
- All license types can make returns (the original product purchased) to the license they directly bought the product from.
- A joint on its own is considered usable marijuana.
- A joint with anything added, including kief, is considered a marijuana product.
Each license type has specific privileges for the transfer of marijuana and marijuana products
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC RMP website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
Compliance OLCC Bulletin Transfers Members Featured
6/11/2016 11:43:26 PM +00:00
Back to Blog
As of June 2nd 2016 the OMMP Authority began issue receipts for patients who have completed their appliction process. This receipt has the same legal effectiveness as an OMMP card pursuant to Oregon Law 2016 Chapter 24 Section 9.
So when patients show up with receipts, don't turn them away! More info:
OMMP Transfers Report Due July 1st
Our new OMMP Transfer Report makes it easy to report your dispensary's transfer data to the OMMP. Just log in, click Reports and then click OMMP Transfers Report and you are done!
Try it today.
News Public Featured Press Release OMMP OHA Transfers