7/16/2018 12:55:25 PM +00:00
The OLCC has added a “Bulletins” section to its Recreational Marijuana Program website with important information for licensees.
The bulletin is part of OLCC’s compliance education. It is important that you read it, and understand it. If you don’t understand it please contact the OLCC for help.
Failure to understand and follow the information contained in this bulletin could result in an OLCC rules compliance violation affecting your ability to work or operate your business.
Bulletin CE2018-05 covers the following issues:
- Upcoming enforcement based on Metrc data
- How to verify test data in Metrc prior to receiving or selling an item
The full bulletin, including substantive information about how to verify test information prior to receipt of a transfer, can be found on the OLCC’s website here.
OLCC Members Feature Bulletin
9/16/2017 8:16:08 PM +00:00
Back to Blog
Marijuana Product Transfers
No licensee may receive marijuana items from outside the licensed OLCC system
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC Recreational Marijuana Program website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
- All marijuana items must be tracked and transferred within Metrc.
- The only “unsourced” items that can be entered into Metrc are start-up inventory that has been approved by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, or producers’ immature plants and seeds during their first 90 days of licensure.
- All license types can transfer waste items to each other; waste items must be tracked as waste in CTS and may never become a “usable” product.
- All license types can make returns (the original product purchased) to the license they directly bought the product from.
- A joint on its own is considered usable marijuana.
- A joint with anything added, including kief, is considered a marijuana product.
Each license type has specific privileges for the transfer of marijuana and marijuana products
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC RMP website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
Compliance OLCC Bulletin Transfers Members Featured