Compliance Education Bulletin: Marijuana Product Transfers
9/16/2017 8:16:08 PM +00:00
Marijuana Product Transfers
No licensee may receive marijuana items from outside the licensed OLCC system
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC Recreational Marijuana Program website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
- All marijuana items must be tracked and transferred within Metrc.
- The only “unsourced” items that can be entered into Metrc are start-up inventory that has been approved by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission, or producers’ immature plants and seeds during their first 90 days of licensure.
- All license types can transfer waste items to each other; waste items must be tracked as waste in CTS and may never become a “usable” product.
- All license types can make returns (the original product purchased) to the license they directly bought the product from.
- A joint on its own is considered usable marijuana.
- A joint with anything added, including kief, is considered a marijuana product.
Each license type has specific privileges for the transfer of marijuana and marijuana products
Download Bulletin CE2017-13 from the OLCC RMP website which illustrates what products can be transferred.
Compliance OLCC Bulletin Transfers Members Featured
Back to Blog
Print Bardcodes. Barcode your products for quick POS lookups
Thermal Printer Compatible
Compatible with Dymo, Star, Zebra and Brother Printers
OLCC Tax Tracking
Stay compliant by tracking required state and local taxes with each Marijuana sale
OLCC and OMMP Compliance
Stay compliant with Oregon Measure 91 and OAR 845-025 by tracking taxes for the Oregon Department of Revenue for OLCC recreational sales.
Stay compliant with ORS 475.300 - 475.346 by generating instant OMMP friendly inventory reports and manifests.
Upload scanned authorization to transfer forms, Intake Forms And Lab Test documents. Instant access To forms When you need them For OMMP Authority Reviews.
Website and Email
Get an instance, professional website with .COM name and company email for your dispensary.