Oregon OLCC and OHA Marijuana Industry News and Events

Tax E-File Error Update

9/5/2017 6:37:46 PM +00:00

I just got off of the phone with Annie Pittman who is the lead at the Department of Revenue Marijuana Division.

She says that if there was an error and you received a fee notice that all you have to do is re-file an amended return and that the fee will be credited to your account. You can contact her at the number below with questions about refunds.

Annie Pittman
Marijuana Tax Division Lead
(503) 947 – 2597

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.


(971) 276 - 3371

Tags: Members Tax Error

Back to Blog